2012 OFFICIAL RESULTS

I also Recieved my Assassin figure ;D thanks mate very kind of you, I will defo make a WIP thread when I get round to starting it ;)

Mr. Girvan, I saw the PM you sent out today and I was wondering about the paint set choices... Since I got first place in the Juniors, don't I get all three sets?

Austin but the PM was also sent to 2nd and 3rd place winners and Scott made one PM for everyone. So my guess would be that you should just drop him and e-mail with your data.
Regards
Lukasz

I was wondering the same thing, since I won 3rd and according to the prize spread that the 1702,1704 and 1706 were it.
I figured that a universal PM was sent out to avoid confusion and to lighten the work load on Scott. Easier than sending accidental PMs and what not :)

Nope 1st gets all 3, 2nd and 3rd get to pick one

austin132010 said:
Mr. Girvan, I saw the PM you sent out today and I was wondering about the paint set choices... Since I got first place in the Juniors, don't I get all three sets?

Yes, as predicted above, I just PMed everyone...sorry for the confusion.

And please, call me Scott. Mr. Girvan is my Dad.

So, Scott, now that we have you here :). 1st gets brush and 3 sets. 2nd gets brush and choice of 1 set and 3rd gets all 3 sets but no brush and participants get choice of 1 set?? Neo has confuzzled my already tentative grasp on the rules :)

No worries or complaints, just clarifying since there's 2differing trains of thought

No worries. Sorry for not being here much these days...totally swamped with deadlines at work.

Here's the deal:
Badger Airbrush
All 1st place (in 6 cats) and Best of Show
Custom engraved airbrushes and 1702 (scenery & structure), 1704 (generic military), 1706 (weathering & aging) paint sets

All 2nd Place Winners
Kromes airbrush and choice of 1702, 1704, 1706 paint sets

All 3rd Place Winners
1702, 1704, 1706 paint sets

All other participants submitting final builds (not entries)
Choice of 1702, 1704, or 1706 paint sets

Scott Girvan said:
austin132010 said:

Yes, as predicted above, I just PMed everyone...sorry for the confusion.

And please, call me Scott. Mr. Girvan is my Dad.

lol... No problem, Scott, thank for the clarification. :)

spud said:
Nice, Do we know what the Engraved ab will be Scott?

+1

Really o_O i "confuzzled " you

now you lost me

Just pulling your leg ;D

I think he mean the Model of the Airbrush

Yea like will it be a krome that is engraved with the Sma contest or a different brush

So the first place winners get all three paint sets? Wow, that is generous. I'd like to find Ken's place on Halloween! ...or have him as my secret Santa!! ;D

Latest posts

Back