2012 OFFICIAL RESULTS

well with mj out of the running next year more people have a chance :p ::)

Congrats on the news buddy Hope all goes Well, And Remember Spud is a good name for a Boy Or Girl :D

Hi Guys, just wanted to thank noname (Matt) as he has donated an unused Badger airbrush to me that he won in last years BSC for my Brutishdog scifi build. (I think you took pity on me really Matt, but I really appreciate the gesture!)

Not only is he a champion, but a gentleman as well!

Thanks Matt and congratulations again on your deserved best of show ;D

Ah very nice Mat. put all them dodgy parts in it before shipping it :D

spud said:
well with mj out of the running next year more people have a chance :p ::)

Congrats on the news buddy Hope all goes Well, And Remember Spud is a good name for a Boy Or Girl :D

Cheers mate, but who said I'm out of the running? I was thinking about a 1/16 King Tiger in the armour cat? Lol, I've been pushed out to the garden shed for my modelling now.

Leighbo said:
Hi Guys, just wanted to thank noname (Matt) as he has donated an unused Badger airbrush to me that he won in last years BSC for my Brutishdog scifi build. (I think you took pity on me really Matt, but I really appreciate the gesture!)

Nice one Matt!

My Fellow Heardsters,

I have resisted the urge all day to watch the video at work, so i could come home and watch it in the correct environment (my build room) with a nice cup 'o' tea.

Wow :eek:
MJ, first off congratulations on the new addition to you & your better half, i hope everything goes smoothly and everyone is healthy.

Second, when did you find the time Buddy? LOL ;)

Third, 4 gongs and a baby, not a bad haul my friend, well done mate.

Also, thank you to all the participants who posted WIP videos and pictures, i followed along with about 50 or 60 builds nearly everyday, some truly inspiring builds in all catagories, now its all over i can get on with my own stuff ;D

Many congratulations to all prize winners, a very high standard indeed,
every prize well deserved.

And finally Scott, boss man, Chief, Mate,
Thanks for all your hard work in putting on an event that kept us spectators entertained for 3 months, what a great site, what a great group of people, your devotion to your 'Herd' is inspiring Sir. Thank You.

And most of all thanks for the video.
Your videos are the reason i got back into this great hobby and met such a talented group of people, so please try to do more cuz,

well,

I've missed you Buddy. :D

HAIL 2 THE HERD 8)

The Nylon Gag

Leighbo said:

Thanks Leighbo. I truely do feel you deserve it. No pitty here at all. I think your Brutish Dog was very well done. I especially like the ground work and the sign. ;)

spud said:
Ah very nice Mat. put all them dodgy parts in it before shipping it :D

LOL. I think I found them all and got most of the paint and dirt off of them. ;D Na! Hadn't even taken it out of the case. Brand spankin new. ;D

hehe Fair play to ya Matt . if it was me ild only send him some Dirty undies and tell him send them back washed ::)

So who ghe lucky winner of the paper models from Fruit?

anybody would include us who didnt win right? nope! but if your talking about the paint sets i think it said all other participants (not entries) will receive Vallejo paints. I think that ment ppl who helped out and donated stuff

Neo said:
So who ghe lucky winner of the paper models from Fruit?

Speak of coincidence! You win part of it ;D

I will email Chris Gutzmer, owner of Ecardmodels tonight, acknowledging the winners. Feel free to browse Ecardmodels.com but don't order anything just yet. When I get an email back from Chris, I'll PM the winners with information on how to redeem your certificate!

So Neo, since you're 1st in Air category, you've won a $25 gift certificate to Ecardmodels!
Congratulations on your A-7 man, excellent entry and I'm sure you'll find some great stuff to build at Ecard -

ecardmodelresized.jpg

http://www.ecardmodels.com/

(If you get lost in the 2000+ model stock, I do have some suggestions on kits from Ecardmodels that you might like to check out!)

And Merseajohn, congratulations! Being 2nd for the Air category, here's a $15 gift certificate from Ecardmodels!

2011ecardmodelsbanner3.jpg

http://www.ecardmodels.com/

(If you get lost in the 2000+ model stock, I do have some suggestions on kits from Ecardmodels that you might like to check out!)

And unfortunately, that's all I can give this time around. I was hoping to get in some other models from Amazon and my own personal stash, but preparing for college has absolutely soaked up my monies. So hopefully next time through, I'll be able to add a lot more paper models to the prize packs.

Scott you the staff Sponsors and the members at SMA make this HOBBY AWESOME!! All I can say is thank you to all for the KICK BUTT TIPS and insight and keeping it FUN. So RAMBLE ON RAMBLE ON GUYS and GALS. Again THANK YOU!!!

I don't know how many folks got a look at this post:
http://www.scalemodeladdict.com/index.php/topic,6419.msg99160.html#msg99160

...but the top THREE winners in sci-fi are each getting one LEDTape pack as a prize, Scott inadvertently mentioned one prize in his video.

Once I get the addresses from Scott, I will look to get this all in the mail by the weekend. Congrats to all! I wish I could have been more of a participant this year than I had been.
Best,
Tom

1st prize
ledtape_ultra.jpg

2nd prize
ledtape_smooth.jpg

3rd prize
ledtape_reg.jpg

YAY!!!!
I finally get to sample the LED tape!!!!
I really am excited!!!!!
Thank you Model Man Tom. If it weren't for you, I never would have found this site. I have been watching your vids for years! ;D

Latest posts

Back