2012 OFFICIAL RESULTS

For those that Won my Prizes here is what they are.

Best of Show Gets these
swordfishbookreviewrb_1.jpg
12516.jpg

and the winner of Air Gets This
61058a.jpg

So to save me watching the vid again Can you both Send me a PM

And i would like to Congratulate All the Winners on some Awesome Builds

Very generous prizes Spud. Well done to you and all the other winners. Thanks Scott for all your hard work. Aidan

:eek: Wow! I actually won! Thank you Scott and everyone that helped with the contest! :D

And Great job to everyone!!! ;D

That was an awesome video! Congrats to all the winners and to all participants ! Plus knowing that there's only 8 months to the start of the next season is a prize in itself !

I'm honored to be part of the community and to have taken part in this years' BSC

God Bless and Good Night !

Super vid Scott, always a pleasure to watch! Thankyou for making it for us and for putting on a great show! Was alot of fun. 8)

Congrats to all the winners and everyone who took part. To the herd who followed and gave their support along the way, thanks chaps!! :) :D ;D 8)

Congratulations to all the winners from the SMA BSC!!! Congratulations to all the contestants who entered as well!!! Some of the best modeling I have ever seen!!! It was a great pleasure to follow along with the builds!!! ;)

Congratulations to everyone involved with the contest.

Special mention to the Juniors...You Guys really Rocked It!!! 8) Well Done!

5th place winner of Junior category, this will be headed your way. Please PM me ;)

Tamiya kits, artists oils, lighting kit.
DSC02905.jpg

Hey guys!

The winner of the Revell Heinkel He 111 H-6 bomber is

MADEMODELER !!!

Sir, I will be sending you this:

B7z5I2kKGrHqJhwEzLlKd7hBM1WKWdlEQ0_12.jpg

Backed up by these because masking that canopy is very cruel and unusual.. :p

360_62259a0c7b0634501ff689ee6e8062a4.jpg

I have also tucked away an assortment of sanding sticks and sponges to help finish it. I will send you a PM for your details and CONGRATULATIONS!

Congrats to all the winners and participants in this years contest!!! It was fun and inspiring following the threads of these incredible builders. Many thanks to Scott, the staff of SMA and all the sponsors of the BSC!!! Hats off to the generous members who donated prizes as well. What an awesome group of guys. Can't wait until March!!! ;D

WOW!! I did not expect a "Best of Show" when I entered this year. Thanks to the staff for choosing my Woody. I was just saying to my wife yesturday that I need to order some pigments once and for all from ECH. I still am using pastels. :-\ They do the job tho. ;D

Thanks again to Scott for all his hard work. I am glad he got a chance to enter and earn a couple of prizes himself.

And of course I am happy Djenise is able to benefit from all the fun as well. That is worth it to me by itself.

I was going to enter the armour category this year but just didn't have the time being tied up with non model related projects, garden ,etc... I think starting the contest early next year is a great idea. Spring is a busy time for alot of us. Although I have a feeling I probably should not participate next year.

I'd like also to thank Spud for the cool prize he put up this year. That is something I can use. I hardly have any wingy thingys. And that is a cool one.

I should thank my wife too for showing me how to make the cardboard boxes. I certainly got my practice. You should see the cool little stuff she has made for Barbie dolls.

Cool!
Congratulations to all the winners and participants. Although I couldn't finish my model, it was a real pleasure following everybody's work.

I have a question: does everyone have 24 hours/day and 7 days/week ? or perhaps some of our members are droids ? ;D 'cause I don't know how someone can do this 2-3 entries thing :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

...I'm thinking of changing my profile's name to thejurasiksnail, 'cause of my working, ahhh, speed... you know :p

Thanks again Scott and everyone at SMA.

Congratulations to all the winners!!! ;D ;D ;D Some very amazing awesome builds for all the contest participants!!!!

COngratulations all, especially to the Juniors for competing on such a high level.
A special nod goes to Noname and the Woody. That was a VERY sharp build. Had my vote both in category and for Best of Show

Congrats to everyone who finished up their build. Fantastic work this year.

Congrats to the winners.

And big thanks to Scott, the SMA staff, contest sponsors, and forum community for what is a really fun contest.

Latest posts

Back