2012 BSC - Questions

Wow its a good thing there are more SiFi geeks in here then aircraft junkies ..... gives me a chance Muahahahahahahaha ;D

hey Scott why don't we see your entry in there???? I think it should be after all its votes that will be the final Judge.

Scott Girvan said:
Voting will be from Monday to Friday.

from 9am to 5PM , closed for lunch from 11:30am to 2:30pm

voting card must be handed in during this period regardless of the never ending waiting line :p

Hey Scott wheres your build ?? i didnt see it in there

Neo said:
Hey Scott wheres your build ?? i didnt see it in there

While I appreciate the sentiment of a few guys wanting my build in the vote, I'm not going to do that.

It's not that I want to 'separate' myself, but really...I have access to products from the sponsors...I have all of your encouragement and support when I build, or work on the site.

I have reward enough. And really, I just don't feel right about competing here, I'm the host. This is for you guys, not for me.

Plus you have the magic orange hat which radiates anti-magic, has a DR of 20 or 25, several thousand HP and is immune to all spells, critical hits, poison, and probably a number of other things, has a couple of other obnoxious abilities and deals huge heaps of damage. In melee, it uses Power Attack for 50, leaving it +70 melee on all its attacks. It has ninety head-based attacks in 1 round, thirty of which can be instant-kill attacks (since making a DC 80 Fort save is probably impossible to most everyone it would face)

After studying the thing for a while from a safe distance (over a mile away), I decided it couldn't be beat (by me anyhow). But that thing is epic level and I always felt it's a bit underrated at CR25.

lolwut?

Actually Spud those were Dungeons and Dragons stats which I found using google in an attempt at making a funny.

Scary thing is.....
I got all those references 'cuz I used to play me some D & D.
Further geekiness has been disclosed.
;D

LOL never played that either :D

it did work ken cos i did get a lol out of it :D

Neo said:
Scott Girvan said:
Voting will be from Monday to Friday.

from 9am to 5PM , closed for lunch from 11:30am to 2:30pm

voting card must be handed in during this period regardless of the never ending waiting line :p

What i didnt even get a Giggle out of this from you guys !!!! ???

tough croud... tough croud

Latest posts

Back