200mm WWII Dio, Figures and Bikes

Howdy Yall,

I've been busy making my first attempt at chipping on the R75 sidecar, very tedious work. I'll take my lickins and improve on the Harley, but I'm pretty sure I can tone down some of these over zealous attempts at making it look real. Needless to say, I'm not completely ecstatic about the outcome, but yall feel free to comment. Please don't pull any punches. I'm not afraid to go back and do it again or tone it down if I have to. I've redone many things in the past, I'm still learning to be patient, lol.

At any rate, see what yall think, I'm all ears, and thx for watchin.

Cheers, Ski.

Thx Bro, I did a bit of tonal work with oils today, looks like it working. Thx for watchin.

Cheers, Ski.

The weathering/chipping looks Great Steve ;D Well done
Any ideas yet, on the size of the dio..?
Looking forward to seeing more bro, following along ;)
Cheers

Belugawrx said:
Any ideas yet, on the size of the dio..?

Now that is a good question Ma Brotha. I'm going to have to be creative in several aspects of the layout, size being the key. Curio Cabinet space is limited, the shape may need to be advantageous to that degree and the altitude might be a challenge as well. Once I get the bikes done and the figure punch list completed, minus the weathering, I'll be able to get a handle on the size. This, of course, looks to be for fall of 2016, seems outside work is already biting at my heals, go figure.

Thx for watchin. Cheers, Ski.

I hear ya about work bro,..
We didn't really get a winter this year,...so work didn't really stop !!
Makin' Hay ;D
Cheers

As I've always said Bruce, it ain't gonna get done lookin at it, lol. I'm just hoping to knock out all my outside work fast so I can get back to sniffin paint and gluin my fingers together.

Just a few pics of the R75 with a bit of rusting and light weathering. I'll continue once the Harley is done and the base is built in order to blend them all together. Thx for watching Gents.

Cheers, Ski.

yO Steve-O
Man the guy on the Bimmer looks done IN..looks about ready to shoot the moaning passenger :D :D :D
Seriously Great paint on that Bimmer btw
This'll be a two piece dio,...maybe,...otherwise It'll be huge. ;D
Cheers bro take it eaz

Thx Gents.

Ya Bruce, the driver does look a bit peeved, but directed at the MG42 gunner, layout will soon make that apparent. I don't think it will be a two piecer, but I'll get er figured out soon. Hopefully before winter of 2016, lol.

Thx for watchin guys. Cheers, Ski.

Latest posts

Back