1st. Look Review/Field Report Bronco's Humber Armored Car Mk. IV Limited Edition

SCOTT,

Thanx for th kind words !! Did you notice the Guy with th White Hair ? He Jumped up & said He was a Scale Model Addict !!!! WE ARE EVERYWHERE !!!

\m/

Actually have one of those in stock at the moment, and the regular version without the clear parts was just released this week.

Yeah, lots of parts and such.

When I got one for myself, I had no idea they were going to release a regular one, otherwise I would have waited for it, but the one with the clear body, comes with a regular non clear body as well. The turret is still clear....but won't be after a coat of primer and paint! LOL The whole clear parts see inside doesn't turn me on, so it is of no use to me, but can easily be painted over.

Now they have the same kit out without the clear body and turret (didn't reduce the price any however) and apparently they will be having a MkII Humber (or was it MkIII?) coming as well.

SCOTT,

Aw ! Don't paint over it ! It reminds Me of that Old Monogram or Revell Kit - The Visible Body ? & The Visible Engine !!!

I say Keep it Clear. Dip it in Future & then shoot th outside with Vallejo Flat. It'll reflect th light better .... Better Yet !!!! Shoot it in AlClad Transparent Green on th Inside of th Clear Body. It'll give it a Cool Green Hue & still you'll be able to see through it !! That ! , would be a cool piece to see on th Contest Table !..... Huh ?? C'Mon Buddy .... Pizzazz !

Latest posts

Back