1970 MACH1!

great job -- especially the motor .
.. interesting it shows " mach 1 " on the underside of the running boards .... ;D

Great painting. Nice and clean finish and nicely detailed motor section. GJ my friend.

Great color. And great job on the kit.

How did you like the Scale Finishes paint? Just got some in the shop here this week.

Elm City Hobbies said:
Great color. And great job on the kit.

How did you like the Scale Finishes paint? Just got some in the shop here this week.
Scalefinishes paint is great and of course Jameston, the owner is great to deal with. This color in particular is a little tricky being that it goes on pretty light at the start, you have to make sure to carefully monitor your progress and shoot enough coats in all areas of the model to get good and even coverage.

trdnick said:
I was close to getting this, what was the pros and cons on this model?
I didn't have any issues with this model at all, everything went pretty smooth with the assembly. I didn't like the tires that came with the kit, I thought they were too small and of course they were void of any side markings, a no no for me. I did have to lower it a bit more from the front, thought it was too high.

The Nylon Gag said:
Very, very nice sir

Excellent paint job, very clean.

Is the black strip paint or a decal?

Gag
Thank you. It's a combination of both, the middle is paint, the two outer lines are the actual kit decals.

Latest posts

Back