1941 Chevy Pickup Lowrider

Head stone head rest would be cool ... or head stone push bar on the front ... sythe/sickle wheel spinners, sythe/sickle running boards, bone bumpers, barb wire grill inserts, cemetary wroght iron entrance sign for a roll bar

that's my .02

this build is going to be "killer" 8) when you get it all done.

ScarredKustoms said:
Head stone head rest would be cool ... or head stone push bar on the front ... sythe/sickle wheel spinners, sythe/sickle running boards, bone bumpers, barb wire grill inserts, cemetary wroght iron entrance sign for a roll bar

that's my .02

this build is going to be "killer" 8) when you get it all done.
ScarredKustoms, I like the sythe/sickle for the running boards, heres one that I made out of a toothpick and some metal from a pie tin. I love the cemetery wrought iron entrance gate/sign for a roll bar that is killer. Was thinking about doing that for the inside behind the coffin shaped seat bench but not enough room.
DSCN2163.jpg

Well i`m stumped for ideas now coz i think SK has just about covered most things.......LOL, love that idea of the roll bar tho, that`ll be awesome!!!!!, could add a small crucifix on the rad cap, maybe hang a wreath off the front grill and have a liscence plate of R.I.P 666.............terrific work done so far tho!! ;D

`Boots`

`Boots` said:
Well i`m stumped for ideas now coz i think SK has just about covered most things.......LOL, love that idea of the roll bar tho, that`ll be awesome!!!!!, could add a small crucifix on the rad cap, maybe hang a wreath off the front grill and have a liscence plate of R.I.P 666.............terrific work done so far tho!! ;D

`Boots`
I love the roll bar idea too but im afraid It wouldnt look good on a lowrider. Maybe the next build.

DSCN2181.jpg
DSCN2182.jpg
Well guess im gonna have to make a cementry dio with this, i found this city gate in my stash and it would make for an awesome gate for a cementary.

This is looking really cool. I think that gate will look really good - even though the scale is different - looks gr8 just the same.

Not much to update, at a lose for inspiration and ideas. Had to cover the door hinges and was thinking about using urethane foam to make a pedestal and something like a head stone for the back of the cab. Got it cut and shaped, now to figure out what kind of pattern to form in the foam.
DSCN2219.jpg
DSCN2218.jpg
DSCN2217.jpg

Totally impressed with what the games store had from the reapers collection, didnt find any bones yet but will go back friday for more.
DSCN2228.jpg
DSCN2232.jpg
DSCN2229.jpg
DSCN2237.jpg
DSCN2236.jpg
DSCN2239.jpg

Not sure on placement of the axes but will probably make a rack to hold them in the cab.....

Had some more time to work on this last night. May have to come up with something else for a seat now as there is no more room for the current one. That or I need to find some smaller skulls. Also made a hood ornament as well.
DSCN2244.jpg
DSCN2243.jpg
DSCN2242.jpg
DSCN2241.jpg
The design is evolving as I go along, kinda have to change the chair back style and may even change the entire seat as even just one seat is beginning to be to big to fit with all the stuff added to the interior!!!. Maybe Ill sculpt one out of the foam to make it look like stone, will see.

--shrugs--
Who says it has to actually be drivable?
Looks like it's more "show rod" than driver to me.

Looking really good, though

Latest posts

Back