1000 subscriber contest!

Hey John ,Sounds like you have your hands full huh !!! Great idea with the comp ,Im sure you'll have a lot of interest in that . :)
Good luck with the work ...comp ....BSC ....moving house ...and wedding :eek: Congrats to both of you .
I would come to the wedding ,thats sure to be a party ;D ,but the bus fare from Ireland is a bit steep !

Chris.

holy cow 19 days dont give you much time to get ready???

So you took the plunge to a desprate life of higher bills shitty diapers and a woman that at the moment looks great but when you say i do teh mask comes off :p

Congrats to you Both and im sure you will be Happy......ish :D

I have had nothing but good wishes streaming into my inbox from YouTube all day.

Chris, Yeah I know the bus fair will be killer....But thank you for the warm wishes!

Spud: We have been engaged for a few months. Just a few things have kept us from announcing it.

Congratulations on your engagement.

I've watch some of your videos but I myself have no idea how to do them, the nuggets are a cool prize 8)

Grendels said:
I have had nothing but good wishes streaming into my inbox from YouTube all day.

Chris, Yeah I know the bus fair will be killer....But thank you for the warm wishes!

Spud: We have been engaged for a few months. Just a few things have kept us from announcing it.

Hey good Buddy congratulations to both of you.
Man you hit the Jack Pot with this Lady.
Now as for the prizes.....BEAVER NUTS!!!!!!! :eek:
Oh yeah I want some!!!!!
I'll have to make a video just for that!!!! ;D

Black Sheep 1 said:
Grendels said:

Hey good Buddy congratulations to both of you.
Man you hit the Jack Pot with this Lady.
Now as for the prizes.....BEAVER NUTS!!!!!!! :eek:
Oh yeah I want some!!!!!
I'll have to make a video just for that!!!! ;D

Please do!

First all Best Wished John and to your future wife!!!

the bus fare is steep from Philippines to your place, as Chris have said. ;D

Eastrock said:
First all Best Wished John and to your future wife!!!

the bus fare is steep from Philippines to your place, as Chris have said. ;D

Thank you!

PharmPhluegel said:
Congrats! May you two have a long and wonderful life together!

Thanks!

LOL! But no, I don't think that the party will be like that......

But I will try and see what they say when I say: "Please pass the XF-27"

Latest posts

Back