1/76 tanks & 1/16th figures - WW2

nickt666

Heres a few kits I just made. Havent made any kits for over 25years & thought I'd have a go after seeing this site. Anyway, the armour is 1/76th Dragon Hanomag & Jagdpanzer & the 1/16 figures are German Fallschirmjager(I think...). Camo patterns on figures is incorrect & so are the numerical decals on the armour. Just did them for a bit of fun & will keep on trying! Hope you like the pics.

[attachment deleted by admin]

WOW Nick - those look great. That 2nd figure there is awesome.

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks Scott, I have really started getting back into making kits again after first visiting your site. I will take some more pics of the stuff I have done lately & post them when I have a bit more time. once again, thanks for creating such a great website!
Cheers
N

Thanks for the positive feedback! I think my eyesight is going & am going to look into the magnifying glass & reading glasses suggestions posted on another page. But, in the meantime I'm going to give some larger kits a go. Going to try some 1/35th scale kits for a change. Will post some pics when Ive made them. Thanks again for the support!
:)

Hey, Big Guy
Very nice clean work, hope to catch more of your work in the future. I'm a newbie to this form, so I hope to post some of my work soon.
Cheers
Logan

Welcome back to "The Hobby", good to see you have not lost your touch. Nice work there.

the face on the second guy is alive. i love it, looks like he is about to say something, a real piece of art there. And the 1/72 tanks look fantastic as well. I am hoping to do one of those as soon as i collect all the weathering stuff.

Latest posts

Back