1/72nd Scale 9th Century Viking Longship 'Gokstad' by Emhar

Bouryaki

Remember, "Lifes the Journey, Not the destination"
Hi everyone,

I haven't been active on the forum for a while now, I suppose that happens when life get's in the way!!!!!
As I've said previously I have only returned to modelling recently after a 30+ year break and I finally got around to photographing some of my work and will be putting them up for all to see.

By way of review of the actual kit;
I had a lot of fun putting this together, the instructions were easy to follow and I don't remember much swearing or cursing. The kit was very reasonably priced and I think it was a good one to start with.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy these photo's.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Nice job on this B!! LOL, all those 1/72 figures being painted is enough to make me curse and swear!!! Well done!!!

Thanks for the encouragement.

geegad said:
Quality looks amazing buddy brings back memorys of vicky the Viking

Hmmmmm, don't remember Vicky. Didn't you see the dimple in the head viking's chin? I was going for Kirk Douglas!!!!!!! and Tony Curtis.

Realy nice work, good to see something a little different. The sails look awesome

I think kurt is a better match..love the guy and his films were up there with the best classics

Nice work on your "Northmen Pleasure Yacht". Cool paintwork. Some close-up pics would showcase
your efforts better. Very cool. Bill

Latest posts

Back