1/72 Spahpanzer Luchs

HWR MKII

Finished up this little guy today. Its the revell kit almost straight out of the box. Im really starting to like 1/72 armor. Its more affordable and less fiddly than some of the newer 1/35 subjects out there.

modelpics008.jpg
modelpics009.jpg
modelpics010.jpg
modelpics011.jpg
modelpics012.jpg
modelpics013.jpg
modelpics014.jpg
modelpics015.jpg

You did a rockin job on the weathering. I build 1/35 armor. Thought about trying 1/48 and 1/72 just too small for me. Great job man. 8)

HWR MKII said:
Finished up this little guy today. Its the revell kit almost straight out of the box. Im really starting to like 1/72 armor. Its more affordable and less fiddly than some of the newer 1/35 subjects out there.

I like that you can fit more models on a single shelf. It's nice too if you are doing a variety of subjects, planes, armor, sci-fi, boats, all can be found in 1:72. Not alot of 1:35 planes out there. You could answer the age old question; how much bigger is an x-wing than a Spahpanzer Luchs :) ?

Great build. The muddy bottom and the mud packed in the tire treads looks really good.

Looks Excellent! It's great to see more 1/72nd armour. I am still learning about making it but getting a real kick out of it. Im starting out with WW2 armour using a brush, but I want to start using an airbrush on some of this stuff as well. It is cool that you can fit more than a couple of builds on a shelf. Did you use pigments or pastels for the mud? Anyway, I know I'm a Johnny come lately to this topic, but just wanted to say "Great job!". cheers. ;D

HWR,

Nice lookin' IFV ! You have th weathering lookin' great ! Sometimes it's hard to pull off on such small scale , but You have it Spot-On ! Nice Camo too !!

ERIK

YEAH, that ended up Great ! I like all of th weathering ! On a small scale you made it work !! Rock-On !!

Latest posts

Back