1/72 Metal Gear Rex

HWR MKII

Making this model has been a long hard slog. Why? Its also my first kit master. It will be available VERY soon. I will make an official announcement when it is. I will have more details on sunday night. What you see here is the first pull from the molds. Why was it so hard. No 2 points of reference agreed on any one detail.
I had to generalize alot of it and just do the best i could.
Enjoy

100_5532.jpg

100_5533.jpg
100_5535.jpg
100_5538.jpg
100_5539.jpg
100_5541.jpg
100_5543.jpg
100_5546.jpg

Hey, but it looks really great. I am looking forward to see the price of the kit, to determine, if I can afford it or not. :D I'd really buy it.

Just to let you know it is not a simple kit with 10 parts. There are 74+ parts total to it. It can be built but is NOT for the beginner to resin kits.

Metal Gear Rex will be making its sales Debut at Wonderfest in Kentucky next weekend. Look for it at the starshipmodeler table. Should be around 120 bucks.

I still like it and am thinking about buying it, once it's avail. Hm, so many great models.

Well the order page is up in the store. If its not in stock hit Preorder. Get enough and they will want a second run

http://www.starshipmodeler.biz/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=1446

Latest posts

Back