1/72 fm x wing build

Happy Holidays to you as well. It is also raining here and at 40 degrees F that isn't fun. (4.4 C for you European types....)

eh up al.
i`ve been doing abit more on the crew for my personnel carrier,the guys in the back are done now,so i`ve only got a pilot/driver to make now but i`m having to do alot of cutting and repositioning of the figure i`m using.
i made one of my groundcrew which was human into a greedo due to the fact that the figure is a nato crewman with shades on,so those big eyes are now blue with green skin!and finally i gave my pilot a new haircut,with the use of some files a gave him a mohican,i was looking for the right colour and found my maskol,i got to the end of his head and pulled the brush away the maskol pulled to a point.so i looked at it and desided to do a row of them,it makes me laugh how i found it bt i like the effect.hope you`se do to ;Dcheers peza

[attachment deleted by admin]

cheers buddy.
i wanted it to look like a right bollocking goin on! thanks glorfindel...peza

eh up all.
i`ve got some more today as it`s gettin up to the final push now.
today i wanted to finish off my crewmen for the personnel carrier and the pilot,which i did and added a pair of gloves for the nato pilot who has been recruited into the rebel allience.my pilot which is also nato ad he`s got a rspirator on so he`s now an alien.
then i finished off the decals on my droid lifter and put abit of wheatherin on it to make it look like there goin through quite afew droids.
and finally i finished and mounted1 of my computers,so all in all i`ve not got that much to do now,unless i get ambitious?i`ve done some imageshere hope ya like...cheers peza :)

eh up john cheers mym8,yeah it`s the final push!and i think i`ve made enough bits but i`m just gonna keep on buildin bits as i`ve been told that the hanger that there all goin is massive!
i will post some images at the show....thank again buddy..peza ;D

eh up modelmakermike.
i know the images are tiny but if you go on star wars modeler`s forum under the diorama section the images
are bigger on there mym8...i`ll post photos on here and on there of the show!hope this will be ok for ya buddy?
cheers peza :)

cheers ace!thanks for ya feed back buddy..love the dwarf!!!
peza.i`ve got a holy custard stain ;D

thanks buddy,go for it but make me a promise and send some images and posts of ya work please and once again thank you for the feed back!cheers peza :)

eh up all.
the hanger showwas on sunday and it was really a good day!!
all the fellas from SFM:uk did an excellant job....i asked the big cheese on sundayif i could post some photos and he say yes,but if you wish to see more images please fell free to check out the web site(SFM:uk)hanger build!!!
here are the images cheers for lookin peza..

eh up john and gagster the link is SFM:uk, and it will be either titled CREWE or the star wars hanger build,
cheers for the good feed back and all the work on the table that day was amazing!!!
cheers fellas peza

Latest posts

Back