1/7 Takai Sayaka from Welcome to Pia Carrot (Cafe Diorama)

morpheus

A simple cafe corner diorama using a pine base; stained balsa strips for the floor, window and door frames. Foam core boards make the walls which are finished with 3/16 inch (.188) styrene strips. The window itself is made from clear plastic and was a pain to make; it is actually sandwiched between two thin strips of balsa wood.
The curtain rod is actually a thin, hollow rod that encases a smaller gauge wire. It was set up much like how the toilet paper roll dispenser attaches in a household bathroom -sans the coiled spring. The material is a remnant piece from our local communist store Wal-Mart. The loop to fit the rod was hand sewn, but the edges were lightly touched with white glue to prevent fraying.
A hexagonal table is a lid from a small craft box while the metal base is made from (2) 5/16" washers surrounding a hollow aluminum rod with a 1/4" diameter. The napkin was cut from an actual one and the food items and spoon are RE-ment products -I got tired of making my own food.

BTW, that wooden instrument is supposed to be a canoe paddle, I messed up so it more so resembles a pizza spatula.

A hui hou!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latest posts

Back