1/48th scale Eduard F6F-3 Hellcat

Great work ace . Good to see this on the move again too ;)

Chris.

hay guys, no progress yet, i would like to apologize for my lack of progress on this, but o well... we will get some progress soon enough.

got the fusilage put together, and got some sanding done, got the Horizontal Stabilizers on, its been really buissy so i have not had much time too do building, plus my room is cluttered now that i have a roomate, tis going too be a pain to put things together in here. i will be moving out of my old room, i also get a 10 day brake, so... it will also give me some time to do some building.

i sanded the Fuselage a little bit, here are my results.

DSCF2359.jpg

DSCF2358.jpg

test fitted the engine, and the engine cowling, it all fits nice, the whole thing may need a little aves here and there, otherwise, perfect so far.

right now why i am going so slow, is beacuse my room is packed, my roommates stuff takes up most of the room now, before i had a tun of room, my roommate has a fridge, a X box, a book shelf, and a load of other crap, its annoying, it leaves no room. in addition, i have to keep on putting my stuff away, and getting it out, beacuse the room has to be clean for room inspections. if i have my scale modeling stuff out, it makes the room look cluttered. i wish we did not need to have room inspections, but some people in this school do not have a sense of hygiene or cleanliness, some people don't even understand what shampoo and deodorant are in this school, just nasty, so thats that.

i get a 10 day brake for thanks giving, so that should give me building time, keep tuned guys! :D

Hi Ace, glad you're back! The cat is looking good! Hey maybe by some strange luck you're roommate could get hooked on the hobby. You never know.

Yours looks to be going together more smoothly than me, although I did just start it.

@Soarinsukhoi
thats the way it is in the begining, it may seem not too look that good, but just take your time, i am sure it will turn out fine. learned that with the 1/32 Ace Of Spades P-51, though things did not go so great somethimes, i still took my time, thought through the issues, and i got myself a peace i am quite pleased with.

Modelreak72
she is looking good, just a little sanding and seem filling, and get the wings done, and the canopy together, and it masked off, then paint!

Quaralane
it is coming along for sure XD

Latest posts

Back