1/48 Scale Tamiya Decals Needed

trainman

Does someone in this group have an unused set of decals for a 1/48 scale Tamiya F4U-1 Birdcage Corsair they’d be willing to sell? Thank you, Pierre

I have a set a Hobby Craft decals for the Birdcage, I might have a set of Tamiya, but I have to check.

Good news bad news. The bad, my Tamiya decal set is missing the circle stars and cockpit gauges. The art, options and stars/bars are there. The Hobby craft set has circle stars. Together you have at least 5 otions for the birdcage. PM or email me your address if you're interested in them.

Later,
Joe

Hi Joe,
I appreciate you help on this, first off, this may be good news, the only item that I’m missing is the cockpit gauges (I messed up) I have the rest of the decal sheet. If you can spare the cockpit gauges that would be great. Thanks, Pierre

If you're looking for just pre painted gauges to use, there's the excellent Color Zoom set by Eduard. Around $10.00.

http://www.eduard.com/store/out/media/fe215.pdf

Or if you really just need/want gauges, you can find a photo and print them out and glue them in with a drop of Elmer's Glue or Future.

The kits gauges are decent enough too. A painting them up and a little dry brushing makes them look sharp.

Latest posts

Back