1:48 Revell (Hasegawa) Ar 234 B2/N Nightfighter

Hey guys. Managed to move the Ar 234 a little closer to completion today. Took a break from the cockpit and masking those crazy green house windows (they need to be masked on the inside and the outside :p ) and I started some surgery on the wings and fuselage. Still cleaning up the mould lines on the small parts also...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Forgive for my ignorance Jmac, why do you need to mask the canopy on the inside?

Zappa

TRM said:
Forward progress!! Looking good J!!! ;)

Thanks T. :) Lots and lots of work still to be done. The competition is looking great also. Certainly no walk in the park...

zappa said:
Forgive for my ignorance Jmac, why do you need to mask the canopy on the inside?

Zappa

Zappa - the clear parts form not only the canopy, but the entire front fuselage section (pretty much everything forward of the wing). I have to make off the inside for painting the RLM 66 cockpit walls and details. Then I'll assemble the fuselage and have to paint the exterior.

Jason

Grendels said:
Moving along well!

LrdSatyr8 said:
Looking great so far bro... great looking kit and I'm sure you'll bring it to life!

Thanks a bunch Guys! ;D
I'm sorry to say this has sat for a few weeks (typical very good reasons, work and family stuff). But I'm back to it. Thinned down the wing areas at the flaps to accept CMK detail parts - and just general wing assembly work. Building the Navigators station. I also stated the rear landing rear bays - need to finish them before I can close the fuselage...Should be able to start painting the inside of the fuselage over next week. <fingers crossed>

Thanks for taking a look.
Jason

544944_10200170346758825_61245171_n.jpg

482846_10200170346518819_261207573_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back