1/48 Revell B-29 Superfortress

Fruit

Hey guys!

This entry will be going into the junior category as well.

I'll be building my first plastic model in I'm not sure how many years! My last one was the Revell 1/48 Tomcat and it turned to be a disaster :-X So hopefully this turns out a lot better.

Fruits going Double Secret Probation! That's a big bird. Keep your room heavily ventilated...your Mom won't be too happy with you sniffing all that glue.

Wow Fruit! Love this choice. I've only ever seen two of these built in person, both were well done and both done by youth. She's a monster! :D

Paper and plastic eh? I wish you luck mate! Can't wait to see it bud.

Thanks guys, I wanted to make sure my first plastic modeling experience since my younger years started off with a large bang (and whether that bang results in a good model is yet to be seen :p).

Aeroteto, I'm thinking about either foiling the aircraft, or using metalizer spray cans.

Adampolo13: Unfortunately no, I'm getting kicked in the teeth by school at the moment. Since I have Spring Break next week, I should be able to work on the model then. :(

My GOD ! FRUIT is doing Styrene ??? and a Big Gal on top of it all !!!

AWESOMENESS !!!

yeah... she is going to take a lot of room !

Beautiful choice !!!

paper models is a lot harder the plastic, fruit!!! I'm sure you can pull this off like walking in the park ;D

Latest posts

Back