1/48 Italeri A-10 Warthog

suavetomcat

Just got this finished. Added Aires resin cockpit as the kit one was so poor.

I hope you like it and thanks for checking it out.

IMG_1093b_zpsgjnnjcgq.jpg

IMG_1107b_zpsorq4mz42.jpg

Chris

Panel lines might be a little heavy, but it could also just be the lighting.
Looks great though

Thanks guys.

Quaralane - Funny you should say that, I was thinking the same thing looking at the photos. It's not as dark in real life, must be the lighting etc.

Alan - I didn't think you were going to Dublin this year, are you not away on holiday at the same time?

Chris

Thank you so much guys. Greatly appreciated.

Just found out from Editor Andy Evans, that this build will feature in Sam publications Model aircraft cold war special magazine in November! Absolutley chuffed to bits!

Chris

I am missing our show in Belfast as I am on holiday- will be at Dublin on the Sunday- don't think I can do both days. Looking someone to take my 4 entrants down for me for Saturday morning.

Okay mate. Sorry I didn't get back to your message last night but I was round at Roberto's. When I got home and checked my phone Chris S had already replied to you. I'm sure we can sort something out though.

Its so vibrant, so clean, and so pretty! A lovely change to the dirty, weathered look that tends to prevail in todays modelling world.

Thanks Necronautdrummer. I didn't want to go overboard with this one. Just wanted to give a used look about it. Really pleased you like it.

Chris

Latest posts

Back