1/48 He 219 UHU (Tamiya) Ready for inspection.

suavetomcat

A few weeks ago Scott kindly made a video for the Scale model addict utube channel of my work. I thought I'd add some more photos of the work in the video. I hope you enjoy.

This is Tamiya's He 219 UHU in 1/48. Built straight out of the box.

IMG_0042_zpsqqbfxqpi.jpg

IMG_0041_zpsnoogxvjx.jpg

IMG_0043_zpsoqlite3a.jpg

IMG_0038_zpsb7jmh0mg.jpg

IMG_0031_zpssbgtzc09.jpg

IMG_0029_zpsyzmmrglc.jpg

Thanks for checking out my build.

Chris

Ok, I am not just a fan of the FW. I love all them German warbirds! ;D And this is another awesome build you did! Love it!

You and me both mate. I love the shape and camo schemes of the German warbirds. So much more interesting as a modeller to reproduce.

Chris

I kinda regret selling this kit years ago. Heh

Definitely, I can't think of what German warbirds I didn't like... Imagine if they were never banned from making aircraft for 50 years.

I know mate, who knows what they would have come with given the time and resources!

You can still pick this kit up quite cheap on flea bay. Do yourself a favour and get one!

Chris

Very nice work! I have one sitting in my stash with a bunch of aftermarket, but I'm too scared to start it.

Scrach said:
Nice work. Where's this video you speak of?

Thanks Scrach. If you go to the Scalemodeladdict you tube channel you'll find it there. It's called the works of Chris McDowell.

Alkosh said:
Very nice work! I have one sitting in my stash with a bunch of aftermarket, but I'm too scared to start it.

Thanks Alkosh. Honestly it's a great kit, and goes together beautifully. One step at a time!

Chris

suavetomcat said:
Scrach said:
Nice work. Where's this video you speak of?

Thanks Scrach. If you go to the Scalemodeladdict you tube channel you'll find it there. It's called the works of Chris McDowell.

Ah, ha... I have seen that. Never made the connection. ???

Thanks Aaron. It is a great kit, mind you the amount of times I've knocked off one of those antenna!!!!!

Chris

Latest posts

Back