1/400 revell titanic

thestickyone

my first ship build with lights n sound ;D about 3/4 of the way through n i think she's lookin alright :)
big learning curve using fiber optic's could'nt fit em all in the hull so had to back light them all using a lighting strip i made don't think it look's to bad :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

more pics. tried lighting the funnels with fiber optic's looks alright could do with more light though

finished at last ;D bit of a bummer when you dont have alot of time for building your models something or other always comes up

thank you the 2 buttons on the base are for the lighting and i installed a speaker with the titanics fog horn on a sound chip realy does sound good quite happy with the model won't b doing another titanic for a while took to long

Really nice job on that liner! How did you find the Revell kit to work with? Any issues or, ahem, was it smooth sailing. Sorry bout that. I would like to add a liner to my list of projects and despite my terrible pun, would appreciate any insight on this kit good bad or other. You've done a high quality build here! Thanks.

Nice ship !!! ;D

I build a similar one... 28 years ago.... took me 9 months back then...

sure was fun !!! If I get the urge one of these days... I might go for that one...
should bring back a lot of memories....

Keep up the good work.... She will be a show stopper....

Norm

Out !

Latest posts

Back