1/400 Godzilla 1992 (vinyl)

1/400 Godzilla 1992 Complete

Well, after a lot of digging I finally found this old thread I started over a year ago :p I've been absent from the forums for a while and not doing much modelling honestly. The place I was working, which was one of the best jobs I've ever had, sadly went out of business back in October. It didn't take me long to find a new job but I did take a considerable pay cut. Getting adjusted to my new job along with the holidays and everything totally killed my motivation to do anything creative. Now that things are getting back to normal, I've been back at the bench quite a bit working on my shelf queens.

So here we have my finished vinyl Godzilla kit in 1/400 scale. He was painted up with tamiya and vallejo paints and weathered with various washes and some dry brushing. Then finished off with a couple coats of vallejo matte varnish. The base is constructed from some spare wood I had lying around and then surfaced with cell-u-clay. I used various synthetic scenic materials and some organic stuff from my yard.

Godzilla1_zps900e896e.jpg
Godzilla6_zpsfa01b082.jpg
Godzilla4_zps25a80713.jpg
Godzilla5_zpsc9ea7b77.jpg
Godzilla2_zps2fec9d7f.jpg
Godzilla3_zpse2796591.jpg
Godzilla7_zpsb93d6342.jpg

Yeah I remember this thread. Glad to see you got him finished though I wouldn't call Godzilla a queen by any stretch. Looks killer.

Quaralane-Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated!

Glorfindel-Thanks man!

Thanks dude, yeah thats my favorite pic out of all of them.

trekriffic-thanks so much my friend.

Grendels-Thanks bud!

moonlightdrive21-No problem my friend, and thank you for checking it out, glad yah like it!

Latest posts

Back