1/35 Super Tank „Tunguska“ /"Finished"

The Chaos

Hello guys,
here is a project to de I currently work , A Super Heavy Tank type " Tunguska It consists of several kits and greebels. Currently I works on the friul chains.

Re: 1/35 Super Tank „Tunguska“

thats insane! :eek:

Wow, now there is some serious reconfiguring going on there, AWESOME build!! That is way too cool in my book. Looking forward to seeing it weathered.

Cheers, Ski.

That is some Heavy Metal Armor!!! Nice concept.

Tools and exhausts as well as the auxiliary tanks are now painted finished, you get a later weathering.

Hi Everybody , finally I was able to apply the paint and the track rust. For the track rust sets Ak and Valljeo and various washings and oil paints were used. ( they are finished but not yet ) The tank first got a load of AK Olive Drab and then Stepwise cloudy with Russian Shine also AK. The space shields us I have a warning label donated side skirts. The taping was not 100 % but is O: K Next, a layer of satin varnish , then decals and then another sealing.

The winter camouflage is Completed. Now follows the install of the tools and hardware paint, Dan come the first washings , filters.

whoa, what a sick piece of armor!!!! Really love it!

Cheers

Latest posts

Back