1/35 Canadian AVGP Grizzly aftermarket interior

arohk

Hey all I have this nice 1/35 trumpeter Canadian Grizzly AFV of course it has no interior I was wondering if anyone knows of an aftermarket interior kit, I don't remember what the interior looked like fully from when I was in them. I did find some photos but most are just showing the troop compartment through the open door not alot of detail can be seen. if we have any tank crews here who could get a few good shots for an old infanteer I would be most apreciated. Thanks all.

I'll take a look around base and see if there is any around waiting to be put on stilts when I get back to work next week.

Regards

Yeah he a has a huge selection of Canadian stuff on his photobucket site.

You can easliy waste a couple hours on there looking around. ;D

Jeff

Tried some of my contacts on base and see if there was one earlier this week, to no avail.

I can get a Cougar with no issue, but a Gizzly seems to be scarce. Probably due to many being sold off to Africa a few years ago.

If I come across one, I'll get what I can. It may be a while.

Regards

Beobachtungsbereich the couger photos would be great if you have some I just ordered one off ebay to go with the grizzly between the links that Jeff showed me and what I remember of them I should be able to get a good interior together thanks again for the assists guys

Latest posts

Back