1/32 Trumpeter Mig-29 S /Algerian Air Force.

Blackcode

Hello !

I present to you a model I built two years ago. It's the 1/32 Trumpeter Mig-29 S used by the Algerian Air Force.The Trumpeter kit is very god comparing to the old Revell. Very well detailed znd manufactured. I used full PE from Eduard's (interior/exterior) with metal noose antenna from Master Model. The decals (insignas and serial numbers) were created and printed at home. I enjoyed this build.

Here you could read my post in my blog about the build and the remaining photos : Mig-29 S

Cheers !

IMG20201129195825.jpg

IMG20201129195707.jpg

IMG20201129195357.jpg

IMG20201129200715.jpg

Very impressive... I really like the finish, I've always wondered why people finish their planes in completely matt finishes... When real fighter craft clearly have satin/semi gloss finish... Especially when maintained regularly, these things are greasy and have a oily feel and look to them... You captured that perfectly.

Good job.

Very impressive... I really like the finish, I've always wondered why people finish their planes in completely matt finishes... When real fighter craft clearly have satin/semi gloss finish... Especially when maintained regularly, these things are greasy and have a oily feel and look to them... You captured that perfectly.

Good job.
thanks for your comment :D; to be honest it's my first heavy weathedred aircraft

Latest posts

Back