1/32 Hasegawa Ki-84

nicholassagan said:
INCREDIBLE chipping job, man!

Thanks glad you like it!

i applyed the first panel wash and its really giving it an edge if i say so myself :D !

Pics soon

Big update today...

The pin wash is done, i spayed Tamiya smoke on the wings and exhaust areas.
p1040042u.jpg

I also got the exhaust done. i had painted them flat black a while back and now basicaly i use Badger modelflex Rust withsome AK steel & Track pigment . i really like the result and for a first time using these products/technique im more than satisfied
p1040044w.jpg

p1040046t.jpg

Then i manage to get a coat of Humbrol Flat clear and boy does it look different ...
i did a slight pass with Tamiya oil stain weathering makeup over the smoke
p1040054w.jpg

p1040058ie.jpg

Has of now this is where i stand

p1040053.JPG

p1040056kg.jpg

Cheers

Neo

Agreeing with John here Jael...wicked job you have going on!!! Love that exhaust work!!

Grendels said:
Tis a thing of beauty!
Thanks Grendels glad you like it i tough i lost you after the salt removal!

TRM said:
Agreeing with John here Jael...wicked job you have going on!!! Love that exhaust work!!

Thanks Tod.
Im actually glad i put that flat coat on i really lost the love for this one wile it was gloss for decals and weathering but flat coat and bam!

next up is the landing gear

stay tuned

Nah you didn't lose me, I have just been very busy between work, and well just life in general. So I haven't been commenting on every post like normal.

Lol yeah life does get in the way i was pulling your leg btw

Neo said:
Lol yeah life does get in the way i was pulling your leg btw

Its ok Neo, when I am tired like this, I sometimes lose my sense of humor for a bit. It will come back in a bit after it has been out having fun without me for a bit.......

Hi Guys

been a little while since ive updated so here is a teaser. The next post will be completed pics

ive painted the prop with a mix of jap army gray with a couple of drops of jap army green (both the fuselage color)
p1040070k.jpg

also installing all the tiny bits and pieces and landing gear (i repainted the gear bay )
p1040071i.jpg

Thanks for following along

Cheers

Neo

While waiting for the submission form here is a teaser pic

dscn33611.th.jpg

Thanks guys

Also thanks to everyone that followed along this pleasant journey

Hey guys

just wondering if i can ask for some critiques of my build.

Its the best way to learn about what ppl like and like less. IT will serve my enhancement since this was my first heavily weathered bird and ive got more planned!!

here are the rest of the final pics
dscn33843.jpg

dscn33944.jpg

dscn33772.jpg

dscn34125.jpg

Cheers

Neo

Latest posts

Back