1:32 FLYING SUB

Captain Han Solo

A personal 1:32 Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea FLYING SUB build.
I had started this some time ago, and realized I never posted photos of it.
Air brushed to reflect the filming miniature.I used Tamiya and Model Master paints. The model was shaded per the filming miniature.
The landing gear hatches were filled in and sanded smooth.As well as that horrible hatch under the viewport.
I cast a set of rear engine nozzles to reflect the Filming miniature and replaced the kit supplied parts with them.
Paragrafx Photo etch and decals were used throughout.
Thanks.

goJPvf.jpg FS I copy.jpgFS E copy.jpgFS F copy.jpgFS A copy.jpgFS B copy.jpgFSC copy.jpgFSD copy.jpg

A personal 1:32 Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea FLYING SUB build.
I had started this some time ago, and realized I never posted photos of it.
Air brushed to reflect the filming miniature.I used Tamiya and Model Master paints. The model was shaded per the filming miniature.
The landing gear hatches were filled in and sanded smooth.As well as that horrible hatch under the viewport.
I cast a set of rear engine nozzles to reflect the Filming miniature and replaced the kit supplied parts with them.
Paragrafx Photo etch and decals were used throughout.
Thanks.

View attachment 99821View attachment 99822View attachment 99823View attachment 99824View attachment 99825View attachment 99826View attachment 99827View attachment 99828
Trekriffic called it. Awesome.
Pantherman

Hey, that's AAA in Magnolia! You're local there? Have you ever gone over to the Delaware Valley Scale Modelers in Philly? They meet the first Friday of every month at Artisan's Hall on Roosevelt Blvd. The next meeting is next Friday night.
Also, the Miniature Figure Collectors of America meet at AAA on the last Sunday of every month. Our next meeting is this Sunday. It's a build/paint meeting, meaning everyone is encouraged to bring along something to work on. And of course, everyone is encouraged to bring things to show. If you're available, you're welcome to come join us.
Best regards,
Brad

Latest posts

Back