1/25 1937 Ford Pickup

That's odd.

After clicking that link, I grabbed the img code:

th_Truck_zps5bb77589.jpg

Thanks Dave for the pic, it really look great.
I got the painting on my bed finish and will be going with the foil on the trims.

I got the lettering on the tires finish and I mount them on the mags, I'm gonna put those under soon, the pics will come along.

Let's keep going everyone we are half way to the finish line!

Ken Abrams said:
That's odd.

After clicking that link, I grabbed the img code:

th_Truck_zps5bb77589.jpg
I know. Trying to post the image direct link into this thread resulted in an instantaneous Account Suspended notice that lasted for around an hour. I guessed members are banned from posting images in contest wip threads. Im good with that.

Dale

hey evereone

I got a lot done latelly and I'm rushing this one for the finish line and it will probably be a close one, but should be in time.

Interior is done

I finally got a rolling chassis, I think the mags and tires look awesome, and those radiator hoses give me a lot of troubles, they were too short

Primer's done and I put a red stripe on the cab, that I taped to apply the based coat

And the base coat, tamiya spray can flat black

Came out pretty nice, but still a bit to shiny for me, so I'll put a clear dullcoat on it.

Final assembly should be pretty straith foward, hope so, pics before may 31st midnight.

Very cool!

I'm building a rat rod version of that one too, almsot done just waitng to get the right paint to finish!

I painted my tires to get the wide white walls (used the ones from the kit) I used liquid mask to cover the black parts and airbrushed the white, very happy with the results!

Good continuation! :)

Dr, I saw your truck and it really look great with the balsa bed, speaking of bed, I untapped mine yesterday and big chip of the paint get off with the tape, now I have to fix this and I'm not too sure I will be done in time but working full free time on it.

Also I pick up the logo on the back with some red, came out pretty good and the shaking doesn't show too much.

Next post gonna be the finish pics.

ok, now it's 17h30 and I'm back from work, it's time for final assembly, stay tune!

Hey

It's finally done. So here's a little teaser for you, the rest of it will be on the voting form.

Overall it's been a real pleasure for my first experience in the contest and I'm allready looking foward to next year.
I just want to thank everybody for the good words, it really was appreciated.

Thanks
Hulk

Latest posts

Back