1/144 scale MS-07B-3 Gouf Custom Mobile Suit and MBF-02 Strike Rouge + I.W.S.P.

Re: Here's what Im building for the group build

Woo! HGUC Gouf Custom is such a great build! I'm currently working on my second one. Can't wait to see what you pull out for this!

IMO, the best Gundam character. Awesome choice on the Gouf!
0080.jpg

norris packard is one of those bad guys that you love to see win. the gouf custom is one of my favorites i cant wait

Oh yeah, Mr. Ito!!!!
Welcome to the dark plastic side!
Is this going to be some sort of "Earth-War" Dio? ;)

It may develop into that..didn't realize how small the Strike Rouge is. But I got lots of stuff somewhat built and painted in the closet that will be nice additions to the basic diorama design. really looking forward to this build!

Me too.
It'll be nice to see you hop back into the saddle!
I am thinking of running my "IRON-CLAD" down to Bridgetown Hobbies today!!!!
;D ;D ;D

The part with the Gouf custom fighting in 08th MS Team is one of my favourite in the Gundam sagas. Can't wait to see what you'll do with it and the Strike rouge. :)

Well here we are on Day one. Started with the Gouf Custom. I'm too cheap to get an air brush, so I based it in flat black and flat grey. I will doing this in a red theme as far as the mech goes. May not be accurate as far as the anime goes, but I'm thinking over all it should turn out pretty good. It is a pretty good model, and like all the other Bandai kits I have seen in the past, the detail is outstanding and everything so far seems to fit nice and tight.

Now I will let it all dry over night and dream of color schemes..

[attachment deleted by admin]

Sorry to hear that Professor, hope things smooth out so you can get in on this build. I will be working on the Gouf Custom again today, once the wind dies down and I can get outside to touch up a few pieces. I will be tossing a few more pix in today as well.

Well, didn't get as much done today as I liked. had some issues with Testor's Panzer Grey paint not drying well (to hot and some humidity overnight is my conclusion). Also discovered that me and the Mrs. only had 4 shades of red paint in the house; which were all almost the same shade, so had to make run and get more. But at the end of the day, i am happy with how the red for the Gouf is looking. Have a good one folks, and thanks for all the input and comments.

[attachment deleted by admin]

A red/rusty color for the gouf custom... Not a common color scheme for sure. But I know I'll like it ! :)

Yup, it's good to think outside the box, especially since it is from a sci-fi animation!
Who's to say, that there weren't Gouf's of a multitude of colors? ;D

Latest posts

Back