1/144 Rebel Transport GR-75

Lol yeah it would be fun, as Q says ATST's (even ATAT's for that matter) and dio stuff planet side and every Starfighter and cruiser you can think of in space ;D

Sounds good, I have a partially built Speeder bike in a box under the stairs.....should really finish it.

It would be interesting to see what you would do with the planet side ROTJ stuff John

J

No kidding! With your armor weathering skills it'd be a blowout! (*wink*wink*do an AT-ST*wink*wink)

I also have an couple of A-wings to finish up as well along with the falcon. So this might be a good one!

Good lord, this kit looks like it has some nice detail! You're onto a winner again John. :)

Battle of Endor GB sounds like a tremendous idea! Just don't ask me to build an AT-ST. I've been trying to accurize an old MPC kit for the last couple of months, but it's all ended rather badly. :'(

Still got my revell AT-AT to build though! :) :D ;D 8)

Thanks Igard! Yeah an AT AT would fit in great ;) I've actually started cleaning flash off parts and gluing stuff, so work has actually started! Nothing Worthing of posting though but hopefully I'll start shooting primer soon and have some pics.

Here's what I've 'actually' done. Completed the first stage of the chassis/hull, I've gotta say this really is a beautiful kit. The parts fit great (so far) and the detail is fantastic. I primed it with Vallejo grey primer then went in with dark to light tones using tamiya paints. After looking at the refrence and instructions It appears that theres no need to get this weathered much because 90% will be covered up with containers and stowage boxes. The ILM ref is interesting actually because theres overspray, bare plastic in recessed areas where paint hasnt got into and half painted boxes etc, they must have been on a real 'get this done quick' time frame lol. Hope you like it and I'll try and get another update soon ;D
IMG_5786_zpse3ee5b75.jpg
IMG_5790_zps74919aa8.jpg
IMG_5794_zpsbe471a69.jpg
IMG_5795_zps8dbebed4.jpg

Looking good MJ! Also looks like you have a little "TIE color effect" happening under the different lights!

wow!!
great to see this build star. and especially start sooo great!
Whicked job so far, man. A couple of more such posts and I really seem to start gathering cash for this kit. ;)

Latest posts

Back