1/144 Rebel Transport GR-75

Thanks guys. I'm hoping to get the ground crew started tomorrow, then some pipes on the ground here and there, some pigs carefully added to look like a bit of dirt and I'll call it done :)

Wow, wicked dio, John, just no words! :eek:
All the elements=vehicles come together so freaking great. Amazing...
Will be waiting to see some life displaced with inpacience ;)

Wow! That is coming toghter nicely!
I'd lose one of the speeders to make it less crowded, but that's just me.
Guido

Thanks so much guys, makes it all worth while getting those comments :)
Started on some TINY 1/144 figs, and WOW do they look better in person lol just a quick shot taken on my iPad and yes that is Han Solo on the right!
0AA-E7C280D4A6C4-1120-0000017BA9307224_zpsbfe1da73.jpg

Cheers :D So it being a special day and all here's a pic, may the 4th be with you ;D
DSC00280_zpse1308d1f.jpg

That looks first class John, love the Transport

Happy Star Wars Day, its my daughters 6th birthday today......my little SW princess

J

Thanks Patrick and Mike, and to you John! Wish your little'n a happy birthday from me!

absolutely stunning work john as always but i think you have excelled your self with this stunner

Great picture!! This is going to make me go dig out all the star wars movies and watch them.

Big-John said:
Great picture!! This is going to make me go dig out all the star wars movies and watch them.
Or at least THE BEST Star Wars Movie, "The Empire Strikes Back". :D
;D ;D ;D ;D

bdr65 said:
Wow, The force is strong in this one ;D Awsome 8)
Thanks mate!
geegad said:
absolutely stunning work john as always but i think you have excelled your self with this stunner
Wow cheers pal ;)
CTspeedshop said:
Great picture John!
Lol thanks CT
Big-John said:
Ha! Yes you should!
ModelMakerMike said:
Big-John said:
Or at least THE BEST Star Wars Movie, "The Empire Strikes Back". :D
;D ;D ;D ;D
100% correct 8)

Latest posts

Back