1/144 Rebel Transport GR-75

I think all the superlatives have been used up, so now I would be starting to repeat them. "Inspiring" does it best for me. I have always been a SF fan, but interestingly enough it has been reflected in my modelling with the past 14 years. This has changed it!
Bravo Zulu!
Guido

Tailor said:
...I have always been a SF fan, but interestingly enough it has been reflected in my modelling...

I meant to say that " it DIDN'T reflect in my modelling until today", but I guess you got the gist! ;)
Awesome work, dude! I am looking forward to see your dio to unfold!
Cheers!

This turned out really awesome, John! Love the way the cargo containers look on the underside. Really cool ship man

"You flip the Tortoise on it's back.....It struggles to flip back over, and you aren't helping. Why aren't you helping?" ;)
Seriously, it looks fantastic!
Kinda reminds me of a bug

Tailor said:
Tailor said:
...I have always been a SF fan, but interestingly enough it has been reflected in my modelling...

I meant to say that " it DIDN'T reflect in my modelling until today", but I guess you got the gist! ;)
Awesome work, dude! I am looking forward to see your dio to unfold!
Cheers!
Yeah I understood ;)
Cave_Dweller said:
This turned out really awesome, John! Love the way the cargo containers look on the underside. Really cool ship man
Thanks man, it actually went together realy well.
The Nylon Gag said:
Just beautiful John

A perfect balance on the weathering

Great stuff

Gag
Thanks Gag ;)
ModelMakerMike said:
"You flip the Tortoise on it's back.....It struggles to flip back over, and you aren't helping. Why aren't you helping?" ;)
Seriously, it looks fantastic!
Kinda reminds me of a bug
Lol it is very 'shell' and 'crustacean' like isn't it.

wow john, ive been away for a couple of weeks and look what you've done!

beautiful work mate, absolutely fantastic. looks like another winner! :D

AWESOME!!!
And congrats on the finish!
Man, this looks so sweet!... Well, just like every other your masterpiece.
Do You have any plans of opening a home Star Wars Scale Models Museum of your name? The possible exposition looks pretty attractive already ;)

Sorry for the late reply Sol, unfortunately no....but you can come visit when ever you want lol.
Ok so I've had to get a few little things out of the way for my client before I could crack on with this but I've got the snowspeeders done. Very simple, just a gloss varnish over the stock paint job, decals applied, quick wash, dull coat, pigments and bobs your uncle:
DSC00101_zps5ed0b241.jpg
DSC00107_zps5c10fc91.jpg

[attachment deleted by admin]

amazing what a little bit of cleanup work can do for these F-Toys....they'll be a nice compliment to your transport!!

Latest posts

Back