1/144 Rebel Transport GR-75

JohnSimmons

For Spud: I was once Merseajohn
Hey guys, a LOT of great builds allready here so far, what a turnout! I thought I may as well start my thread off now as I just submitted the photo and cash. I won't be getting on with it anytime soon though as I have some commission builds to get out of the way and my current project still to finish. This will be in the previous winners category:
9242-7B09086F60ED-148-0000000705375B6B_zps6e7c9530.jpg
It's the resin 1/144 Rebel Transport carrier from empire strikes back, there's absolutely tons of small parts to clean up, and some broken parts too :mad:
Cheers guys,
JS

This should be cool to watch come together...

Have fun with the 'work' builds. ;)

Papermodder said:
This will be interesting to watch. Good luck John.

Jim
Thanks mate I'll need all the 'luck' I can get with all these parts lol.
Scott Girvan said:
This should be cool to watch come together...

Have fun with the 'work' builds. ;)
;)
Leighbo said:
nice kit John looking forward to great things as always!
Cheers dood, lets hope it turns out ok.

Hell yes. There it is. I expect nothing less for you to steal the gold again. :D So next year will be an RotJ ship then??

Yeah G, it's rare and can be found on eBay but you may have to sell the Beemer to pay for it :eek:

wow John i just had a look at ebay, thats some serious dough!
good job you know what youre doin with these kits!

oh, man, this is serious! ;D
Good luck with it, John. This kit is a challenge indeed, but what a great masterpiece You're going to have on your bench in the end!...
And btw, I expect from You nothing less then the admiral Ackbar's MC80 "Itsatrap" ship next year's BSC, lol ;)

Well that's interesting and BIG. I'm starting to think you have some size issues? ;)

JohnSimmons said:
Yeah G, it's rare and can be found on eBay but you may have to sell the Beemer to pay for it :eek:

LOL! Not quite, but yeah this is one expensive kit. Just looked on Ebay. Nothing I will be buying any time soon. At that price I can get an anigram star destroyer....

Sounds like a plan ;D maybe we could have a 'battle of Endor' group build!?

JohnSimmons said:
Sounds like a plan ;D maybe we could have a 'battle of Endor' group build!?
That actually sounds like fun.
Could break it into planetside and space versions

Latest posts

Back