Hello from Rainy California!

Fruit

Hello everyone! Just found this site through the SMA Youtube page and was definitely interested. (You can never be a part of too many modeling forums :p) This place looks great after a few minutes browsing.

Quick question, for modeling, am I only allowed to post plastic model works or can I post WIP's on other mediums? Forgive me for my ignorance, but on the rules page I couldn't really find this information. I scale model in plastic as well as in paper :)

Welcome Fruit, you found a great forum to join. Paper builder, cool.
Not sure about rules(fairly new myself). I'm sure Scott will let you know.

Welcome fruit I'm a new guy too. ::)
It's a very friendly forum just ask like makni said.

Hey hey hey. Welcome. Paper, why not? The way I see it: paper is made out of trees, trees are made out of tree stuff and models are cool. Giver.

Welcome to the Nerd Herd Fruit. Please post some pics of your paper models. I've heard of them but have yet to see what they're like when finished up.

Thanks guys! I'm pretty new to paper, so I really don't have anything finished. But I'll make sure to post some pics of WIP's I've got. I've also got some gunpla and Tamiya tank models but they're just OOB builds. I'll be ordering another Tamiya tank kit sometime during the summer.

Latest posts

Back