Author Topic: peza`s 32" falcon build  (Read 21774 times)

Offline peza

• peza
  • Needs Intervention
    • Awards
Re: peza`s 32" falcon build
« Reply #15 on: Tue Oct, 02, 2012, 06:39:PM »
eh up all,i`m sorry for bein away for awhile again but i`ve now managed to finish off my 3 front legs and am half way through the first of my back ones,i`ve made the feet and the linkage between also the supportin rods and the cages i`ve just finished tonight.my plan is to get the main bit of scratchin done very soon,and when i do it put some decent photoes on but here are 2 so far...cheers fellas speak to ya soon....peza ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: Tue Oct, 02, 2012, 06:41:PM by peza »
"you there only mean`t to blow the bloody doors off"

Offline Jaitea

• Overdose
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: Tue Oct, 02, 2012, 06:57:PM »
Looking good Peza

J

Offline peza

• peza
  • Needs Intervention
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: Tue Oct, 02, 2012, 07:26:PM »
cheers buddy,these things are doin my head in,i cant evan go bed without thinkin"well if i do that it`ll make that bit nice and easy""just go to sleep will ya"i`m havin rough`s with myself....not to worry not long to go now and having the kids in are bed i dont get much sleep anyhow!!!lol....cheers again peza..

Offline peza

• peza
  • Needs Intervention
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: Sun Oct, 14, 2012, 07:03:PM »
eh up all,here is where im up to today,i`ve pretty much finished one leg apart from tiding up and some fine detailing,so its one down and one to go!!hope ya like,cheers peza

Offline Jaitea

• Overdose
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: Mon Oct, 15, 2012, 02:20:PM »
Thats pretty fine work there Peza

J

Offline peza

• peza
  • Needs Intervention
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: Mon Oct, 15, 2012, 02:23:PM »
cheers buddy,its been a slog on these mym8

Offline scratchy

• Habitual User
  • It just happens.....
    • J. Visser Art & Design
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: Mon Oct, 15, 2012, 03:14:PM »
Nice work Peza, looks like you have your work cut out for you.  I hope that I can start on my own 32" Falcon.

Offline peza

• peza
  • Needs Intervention
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: Mon Oct, 15, 2012, 07:01:PM »
eh up scratchy,yeah mym8 i choose a right good`un as me first scratch build but i just tuck a leap of faith!lovin ya build buddy.
if you do make your own 32"er and i can help just ask and i`ll be more than happy to help..cheers peza

Offline peza

• peza
  • Needs Intervention
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: Wed Dec, 12, 2012, 08:25:PM »
eh up all,sorry for being away for so long but i`ve been busy with the x wing hanger build,i`ve only been doing bits and pieces here and there.i`m on the last leg and here is my progress so far,here are two images one of the jig and half the bird cage and the other is of the leg standing infront of the other back leg.
i`ve done some more tonight.both bird cages on the legs have been finished and i`m on the box sections that are above them,i`ve knocked up three of the four boxes,i`ve just gotta tidy them up and do the small bits of detailing on them with ajoining pipe and linkage that joins them together and it`s ready for primer and i can throw a massive party for myself and my patience! ;D....it maybe my xmas gift to myself.ha

Offline Jaitea

• Overdose
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: Thu Dec, 13, 2012, 06:21:PM »
Hey hey, coming on well Peza!....gonna attempt to make bird cages for my MPC....if I can't, might have to buy PE ones,....like the idea you have for manufacturing them

J

Offline peza

• peza
  • Needs Intervention
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: Fri Dec, 14, 2012, 02:33:AM »
eh up j.yeah it worked out well,the first one was shakey but after that i could do`um with abit more confidance.can`t wait finish these legs.
if it was to build them again i think i`ve made them abit to tall mine are 7mm a think they should be about 3-4mm.but i ain`t changing them now!cheers peza

Offline peza

• peza
  • Needs Intervention
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: Sun Dec, 16, 2012, 06:12:PM »
eh up all.today is a good day!I`ve finally got those legs finished.oh happy days!!i`ve just got to level them up and they are completed,so here are some images and you can see that the image where the legs are the right way up the second row of legs are just hovering but it wont take much for alter this.so here are my images and i`m off to go do some cartwheels and backflips in the back garden!!cheers peza

Offline Jaitea

• Overdose
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: Mon Dec, 17, 2012, 12:47:PM »
Looking Huge in that photo, great work peza,

I'm working on the legs on the FM MF at the minute....you put me in the mood for bird-cages!

J

Offline peza

• peza
  • Needs Intervention
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: Mon Dec, 17, 2012, 05:44:PM »
eh up j.you`ll have cages in the brain at the end,i found them the most fiddley!!cheers buddy ;)

Offline peza

• peza
  • Needs Intervention
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: Sun Dec, 30, 2012, 06:38:PM »
eh up all,and especially scratchy.here is the progress i promised.i`ve started on the tunnel at the back of the boardin ramp.first i cut some 2.5" plastic tubing to the right size with the angels i think are right for my build to go round the turret area.and cut out the doorway.
next i sprayed it up in primer and matt black automotive spray(free from a friend).
and finally i started to make up the inner wall detail using white milliput and sculpting each piece using scratchy`s images as referance..cheers buddy hope ya all like!